Friday, October 3, 2008

Java Jazz, Incognito, and I


I love jazz, I love many jazz performers, but above all, I love Incognito. I flew 3 hours to the Capital City of Indonesia, to watch their performance in Java Jazz Festival 2008, bought a new digital SLR camera with the intention of shooting the best photos from their shows, and it was paid nicely.

Some days after the festival I googled for Incognito and Java Jazz, and I found, that their official website grabbed my the photos that I published in my old blog!

Aku suka banget Jazz, aku suka banyak musisi jazz, tapi di atas semuanya, aku cinta Incognito. Aku terbang 3 jam dari Aceh ke Jakarta buat nonton penampilan mereka di Java Jazz Festival 2008, dan sebelumnya, aku beli kamera digital SLR dengan harapa agar bisa mengambil foto-foto yang bagus... dan harapan itu terbayar dengan manis. :p

Beberapa hari setelah JJ 2008 aku meng-google nama Incognito dan Java Jazz, dan aku menemukan bahwa ternyata situs resmi Incognito mengambil beberapa foto dari blog lamaku!

Here are the list of links of my photos in Incognito's website:
Ini dia foto-fotoku yang dipasang di situs Incognito:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4

No comments: