Sunday, March 11, 2012

News in PCMI Jawa Tengah Blog

In July 2011 the Cabinet Office of Japan selected me as one of eight facilitators for the 38th Ship for Southeast Asian Youth Programme (SSEAYP). I was in charge for Discussion Group 2, specializing in Cross-Cultural Understanding Promotion. I then traveled to Japan, Philippines, and Brunei Darussalam from October 28 to November 22, 2011, facilitating discussion sessions attended by 40 youth from 10 ASEAN Member Countries (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia,  Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam) plus Japan. It was a great experience. 

As a SSEAYP Alumni, I am also a member of Purna Caraka Muda Indonesia (PCMI). PCMI is the organization for the alumni of international exchange programs sponsored/organized by the government of Republic Indonesia. They featured me in their blog (in Bahasa), at the following link:

No comments: